Scientists & Staff
Ronald M. Teclaw
Notes: This person is no longer an employee of the Northern Research Station.
Publications & Products
- Uddling, Johan; Hogg, Alan J.; Teclaw, Ronald M.; Carroll, Mary Anne; Ellsworth, David S. 2010. Stomatal uptake of O3 in aspen and aspen-birch forests under free-air CO2 and O3 enrichment. Environmental Pollution. 158(4): 2023-2031.
- Uddling, Johan; Teclaw, Ronald M.; Kubiske, Mark E.; Pregitzer, Kurt S.; Ellsworth, David S. 2008. Sap flux in pure aspen and mixed aspen-birch forests exposed to elevated concentrations of carbon dioxide and ozone. Tree Physiology 28: 1231-1243.
- Kubiske, Mark E.; Quinn, Vanessa A.; Heilman, Warren E.; McDonald, Evan P.; Marquardt, Paula E.; Teclaw, Ron M.; Friend, Alexander L.; Karnosky, David F. 2006. Interannual climatic variation mediates elevated CO2 and O3 effects on forest growth. Global Change Biology. 12: 1054-1068.
- Nauertz, Elizabeth A; Crow, Thomas R.; Zasada, John; Teclaw, Ronald M. 2004. Microclimatic variation between managed and unmanaged northern hardwood forests in Upper Michigan, USA.. Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-236. St. paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Research Station. 31 p.
- Potter, Brian E.; Teclaw, Ronald M.; Zasada, John C. 2001. The impact of forest structure on near-ground temperatures during two years of contrasting temperature extremes. Agricultural and forest meteorology. Vol. 106 (2001).:p. 331-336.
- Strong, Terry F.; Teclaw, Ron M.; Zasada, John C. 1997. Monitoring the effects of partial cutting and gap size on microclimate and vegetation responses in northern hardwood forests in Wisconsin. In: Communicating the role of silviculture in managing the national forests: Proceedings of the National Silviculture Workshop. 1997 May 19-22; Warren, PA.: Gen. Tech. Rep. NE-238. Radnor, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Forest Experiment Station. 42-47.
- Teclaw, Ronald M. 1996. Sixth workshop on seedling physiology and growth problems in oak plantings (abstracts); 1995 September 18-20; Tomahawk, WI.. General Technical Report NC-182. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station
- Teclaw, Ronald M.; Isebrands, J. G. 1993. Artificial regeneration of northern red oak in the Lake States with a light shelterwood: a departure from tradition. In: Gillespie, Andrew R.; Parker, George R.; Pope, Phillip E.; Rink, George: eds. Proceedings of the 9th Central Hardwood Forest Conference; Gen. Tech. Rep. NC-161. St. Paul, MN: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, North Central Forest Experiment Station: 185-194
Last modified: Friday, April 19, 2019