Scientists & Staff
Biological Sciences Tech.
201 Lincoln GreenStarkville, MS, 39759
Featured Publications & Products
- Chen, Yigen; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Poland, Therese M. 2011. Moisture content and nutrition as selection forces for emerald ash borer larval feeding behaviour. Ecological Entomology. 36: 344-354.
- Grant, Gary G.; Poland, Therese M.; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Lyons, D. Barry; Jones, Gene C. 2011. Comparison of male and female emerald ash borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) responses to phoebe oil and (Z)-3-hexanol lures in light green prism traps. Economic Entomology. 104(1): 173-179.
Publications & Products
- Poland, Therese M.; Emery, Marla R.; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Pigeon, Ed; Pigeon, Angie. 2017. Emerald ash borer, black ash, and Native American basketmaking. In: Freedman, Eric; Meuzil, Mark, eds. Biodiversity, conservation, and environmental management in the Great Lakes basin. Abingdon, UK: Routledge: 127-140.
- Tang, Juliet D.; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Nicholas, Darrel D.; Tomaso-Peterson, Maria; Diehl, Susan V. 2017. Defeating copper tolerance: an example of how "omics" research can accelerate discovery of new wood protection compounds. In: Proceedings, American wood protection association annual meeting 2016. San Juan, PR: Vol. 112. 106-113.
- Tang, Juliet D.; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Tomaso-Peterson, Maria; Diehl, Susan V. 2017. Activity of two strobilurin fungicides against three species of decay fungi in agar plate tests. The International Research Group on Wood Protection, Section 3, Wood protecting chemicals: Paper prepared for the IRG48 Scientific Conference on Wood Protection. Ghent, Belgium: 2-13.
- Poland, Therese M.; Ciaramitaro, Tina M.; Emery, Marla R.; Crook, Damon J.; Pigeon, Ed; Pigeon, Angie. 2015. Submergence of black ash logs to control emerald ash borer and preserve wood for American Indian basketmaking. Agricultural and Forest Entomology
- Poland, Therese M.; Ciaramitaro, Tina M.; McCullough, Deborah G. 2015. Laboratory Evaluation of the Toxicity of Systemic Insecticides to Emerald Ash Borer Larvae. Journal of Economic Entomology
- Poland, Therese M.; Crook, Damon J.; Ciaramitaro, Tina M. 2011. Evaluation of log submergence to control EAB and preserve black ash for native American basketry. In: Parra, Gregory; Lance, David; Mastro, Victor; Reardon, Richard; Benedict, Chuck, comps. 2011 emerald ash borer national research and technology development meeting; 2011 October 12-13; Wooster, OH. FHTET-2011-06. Morgantown, WV; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, State and Private Forestry, Forest Health Protection, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team: 150-151.
Last modified: Thursday, October 02, 2014