Scientists & Staff
Publications & Products
- Kern, Christel C.; Schwarzmann, John ; Kabrick, John ; Gerndt, Kathryn ; Boyden, Suzanne ; Stanovick, John S. 2019. Mounds facilitate regeneration of light-seeded and browse-sensitive tree species after moderate-severity wind disturbance. Forest Ecology and Management
- Royo, Alejandro A.; Pinchot, Cornelia C.; Stanovick, John S.; Stout, Susan L. 2019. Timing is Not Everything: Assessing the Efficacy of Pre- Versus Post-Harvest Herbicide Applications in Mitigating the Burgeoning Birch Phenomenon in Regenerating Hardwood Stands. Forests
- Royo, Alejandro A.; Stanovick, John S. 2019. Deer browsing overwhelms extended leaf phenology benefits: A test case with Rubus allegheniensis and a recalcitrant hay-scented fern layer. Forest Ecology and Management
- Thomas, R. Edward; Stanovick, John S.; Conner, Deborah. 2017. The presence and nature of ellipticity in Appalachian hardwood logs. BioResources. 12(4): 8443-8450.
- Timm, A.; Higgins, D.; Stanovick, J.; Kolka, R.; Eggert, S. 2017. Quantifying fish habitat associated with stream simulation design culverts in northern Wisconsin. River Research and Applications
- Royo, Alex; Peterson, Chris J.; Stanovick, John S.; Carson, Walter P. 2016. Evaluating the ecological impacts of salvage logging: can natural and anthropogenic disturbances promote coexistence?. Ecology. 97(6): 1566-1582.
- Steel, E. Ashley; Kennedy, Maureen C.; Cunningham, Patrick G.; Stanovick, John S. 2013. Applied statistics in ecology: common pitfalls and simple solutions. Ecosphere. 4(9): article 115. 13 p
- Fraver, Shawn; Jain, Terrie; Bradford, John B.; D'amato, Anthony W.; Kastendick, Doug; Palik, Brian; Shinneman, Doug; Stanovick, John. 2011. The efficacy of salvage logging in reducing subsequent fire severity in conifer-dominated forests of Minnesota, USA. Ecological Applications. 21(6): 1895-1901.
Last modified: Wednesday, September 18, 2019