Scientists & Staff
Current ResearchSupports research staff at Grand Rapids Forestry Sciences Laboratory, cooperative scientists, attached students, and outside clients with a comprehensive suite of soil and water chemical analysis.
- College of St. Scholastica, B.A. Chemistry, 1996
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, Graduate Classes Chemistry ,
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, B.A.S. Education, 2003
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry
Publications & Products
- Ross, D.S.; Bailey, S.W.; Briggs, R.D.; Curry, J.; Fernandez, I.J.; Fredriksen, G.; Goodale, C.L.; Hazlett, P.W.; Heine, P.R.; Johnson, C.E.; Larson, J.T.; Lawrence, G.B.; Kolka, R.K.; Ouimet, R.; Pare, D.; Richter, D. deB; Schirmer, C.D.; Warby, R.A. 2015. Inter-laboratory variation in the chemical analysis of acidic forest soil reference samples from eastern North America. Ecosphere. 6(5): 73.
Last modified: Wednesday, December 2, 2020