Scientists & Staff
Emily S. Huff
Notes: This person is no longer an employee of the Northern Research Station.
Publications & Products
- Huff, Emily S.; Johnson, Michelle ; Roman, Lara ; Sonti, Nancy Falxa; Pregitzer, Clara C.; Campbell, Lindsay ; McMillen, Heather. 2020. A literature review of resilience in urban forestry. Arboriculture and Urban Forestry. 46(3): 185-196.
- Floress, Kristin ; Huff, Emily S.; Snyder, Stephanie A.; Koshollek, Alanna ; Butler, Sarah ; Allred, Shorna B. 2019. Factors associated with family forest owner actions: A vote-count meta-analysis.Landscape and Urban Planning. Landscape and Urban Planning
- Huff, Emily S.; Floress, Kristin ; Snyder, Stephanie A.; Ma, Zhao ; Butler, Sarah. 2019. Where farm and forest meet: Comparing National Woodland Owner Survey respondents with and without farmland. Land Use Policy
- Butler, Sarah M.; Huff, Emily S.; Snyder, Stephanie A.; Butler, Brett J.; Tyrrell, Mary. 2017. The Role of Gender in Management Behaviors on Family Forest Lands in the United States. Journal of Forestry
- Curzon, Miranda T.; D'Amato, Anthony W.; Fraver, Shawn ; Huff, Emily S.; Palik, Brian J. 2016. Succession, climate and neighbourhood dynamics influence tree growth over time: an 87-year record of change in a Pinus resinosa -dominated forest, Minnesota, USA . Journal of Vegetation Science
- Huff, Emily S.; McWilliams, William H. 2016. Forests of Maine, 2015. Resource Update FS-86. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
- Silver, Emily J.; D'Amato, Anthony W.; Fraver, Shawn; Palik, Brian J.; Bradford, John B. 2013. Structure and development of old-growth, unmanaged second-growth, and extended rotation Pinus resinosa forests in Minnesota, USA. Forest Ecology and Management. 291: 110-118.
- Silver, Emily J.; Fraver, Shawn; D'Amato, Anthony W.; Aakala, Tuomas; Palik, Brian J. 2013. Long-term mortality rates and spatial patterns in an old-growth forest. Canadian Journal of Forest Research. 43(9): 809-816.
Last modified: Wednesday, February 3, 2016