Scientists & Staff
Bioacoustic monitoring, automated monitoring system, automated species identification, amphibians calling activity patterns
Graduate research: Geographical distribution and correlation of selenium levels in human blood and soil
Graduate research: Spatial analysis of flood vulnerability of health facilities in Puerto Rico and the susceptible population at risk
Undergraduate research: Sphaerodactylus Phylogenetic Reconstruction using Dynamic Homology.
Undergraduate research: Abundance of Native and Introduced Frogs in the Field and their Interspecific Interactions in Captivity.
Undergraduate research: Birds community dynamics in a costal landscape mosaic.
- University of Puerto Rico, Medical Sciences Campus, Graduate School of Public Health, M.S. Environmental Health, 2013
- University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, B.S. Natural Sciences, 2008
- Intern Student, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) 2013 - 2013
- Research Assistant - ARBIMON, University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus 2008 - 2013
- 2013)Real-time bioacoustics monitoring and automated species identification. PeerJ 1:e103 https://doi.org/10.7717/peerj.103 (