Scientists & Staff
Featured Publications & Products
- Johnson, James E.; Miller, Gary W.; Baumgras, John E.; West, Cynthia D. 1998. Assessment of Residual Stand Quality and Regeneration Following Shelterwood Cutting in Central Appalachian Hardwoods. Northern Journal of Applied Forestry. 15(4): 203-210.
- Araman, Philip A.; West, Cynthia. 1996. Innovative and Coordinated Solutions for the Hardwood Industry: The Hardwood Utilization Consortium. Proceedings, 24th Annual Hardwood Symposium. pp. 9-13.
Publications & Products
- Bumgardner, M.S.; Bush, R.J.; West, C.D.; West, C.D. 2001. Knots as an incongruent product feature: a demonstration of the potential for character-marked hardwood furniture. Journal of the Institute of Wood Science. 15(6): 327-336.
- Bumgardner, Matt; Bush, Robert J.; West, Cynthia D. 2001. Product development in large furniture companies: a descriptive model with implications for character-marked products. Wood and Fiber Science. 33(2): 302-313.
- Hansen, Bruce G.; Araman, Philip A.; West, Cindi; Schuler, Al. 2001. Hardwood timber markets -- a focus on small diameter. World Forestry Directions. 2001: 42, 44.
- Hansen, Bruce G.; Araman, Philip A.; West, Cindi; Schuler, Al. 2000. Hardwood timber product markets: a focus on small-diameter. Proceedings, Society of American Foresters 1999 National Convention. 305-311.
- Johnson, James E.; Miller, Gary W.; Baumgras, John E.; West, Cynthia D. 1999. An assessment of residual stand conditions following shelterwood-with-reserves cuts in Appalachian hardwoods. In: Haywood, James D., ed. Proceedings of the 10th biennial southern silvicultural research conference; 1999 February 16-18; Shreveport, LA. Gen. Tech. Rep. SRS-30. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Research Station: 28-33.
Last modified: Tuesday, February 16, 2021