Scientists & Staff
- University of Maine, Ph.D. Forest Resources (anticipated graduation date 2017), Disturbance Ecology,
- Oregon State University, M.S. Forest Resources Forest Ecology, 2013
- Texas A&M University, B.S. Geography Geographic Information Science (GIS), Forestry, 2011
- Ecological Society of America
- Society of American Foresters
National Research Highlights
In a unique collaboration aimed at training the next generation of natural resource professionals, the Forest Service partnered with the University of Maine, Wabanaki Center, Maine tribes, and others to support an internship program for Native American youth. Over 2 years, the project supported eight student interns and resulted in a new interpretive trail for professionals and community members, highlighting negative effects of nonnative invasive plants and demonstrating mechanical and chemical control.