Scientists & Staff
Leanne M. Egeland
Notes: This person is no longer an employee of the Northern Research Station.
Publications & Products
- Palik, Brian; Streblow, Dwight; Egeland, Leanne; Buech, Richard. 2007. Landscape variation of seasonal pool plant communities in forests of northern Minnesota, USA. Wetlands. 27(1): 12-23.
- Palik, Brian J.; Buech, Richard; Egeland, Leanne. 2003. Using an Ecological Land Hierarchy to Predict Seasonal-Wetland Abundance in Upland Forests. Ecological Applications 13(4):1153-1163
- Palik, Brian; Cease, Kory; Egeland, Leanne; Blinn, Charles. 2003. Aspen Regeneration in Riparian ManagementZones in Northern Minnesota: Effects ofResidual Overstory and Harvest Method. Northern Journal of Applied Forestry 20(2):79-84
- Buech, Richard R.; Egeland, Leanna M. 2002. Efficacy of Three Funnel Traps for Capturing Amphibian Larvae in Seasonal Forest Ponds. Herpetological Review 33(3):182-185
- Buech, Richard R.; Egeland, Leanna M. 2002. A Comparison of the Efficacy of Survey Methods for Amphibians in Small Forest Ponds. Herpetological Review 33(4):275-280
- Palik, Brian J.; Batzer, Darold P.; Buech, Richard; Nichols, Dale; Cease, Kory; Egeland, Leanne M.; Streblow, Dwight E. 2001. Seasonal Pond Characteristics Across A Chronosequence Of djacent Forest Ages In Northern Minnesota, USA. Wetlands Vol. 21 no. 4.:p. 532-542. (2001)
Last modified: Tuesday, March 31, 2020