Publications & Products
Wolf, Kathleen L.; Blahna, Dale J.; Brinkley, Weston; Romolini, Michele. 2013. Environmental stewardship footprint research: linking human agency and ecosystem health in the Puget Sound region. Urban Ecosystems. 16: 13-32.
Romolini, M.; Brinkley, W.; Wolf, K.L. 2012. What is urban environmental stewardship? Constructing a practitioner-derived framework. Res. Note PNW-RN-566. Portland, OR: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Northwest Research Station. 41 p.
Brinkley, W.; Wolf, K.L.; Blahna, D.J. 2010. Stewardship Footprints and Potential Ecosystem Recovery: Preliminary Data for Seattle and Puget Sound. In: D.N. Laband (ed.), Linking Science and Society: Proceedings of Emerging Issues Along Urban/Rural Interfaces III. Atlanta GA.
News, Events, and More
- December 5, 2018, LinkedIn
- August 17, 2018, Facebook
- Resilience isn`t only about infrastructure. How can we better support community-based environmental stewardship in readiness, response, and recovery from disturbance?November 11, 2016, Nature of Cities
- February 10, 2016, ioby
- September 3, 2014, Nature of Cities
- June 28, 2013, Pop Tech
- STEW-MAP in the New York City region: survey results of the Stewardship Mapping and Assessment Project June, 2019
- A Social-ecological framework for urban stewardship network research to promote sustainable and resilient cities June 9, 2017
- Toward an understanding of citywide urban environmental governance: An examination of stewardship networks in Baltimore and Seattle September 9, 2016
- Recognizing Stewardship Practices as Indicators of Social Resilience: In Living Memorials and in a Community Garden August 12, 2016
- Stewardship mapping and assessment project: a framework for understanding community-based environmental stewardship February 25, 2016
- Mixed methods analysis of urban environmental stewardship networks August 31, 2015