Baltimore, Maryland STEW-MAP
Publications & Products
Muñoz-Erickson, T.A.; Campbell, L.K.; Childers, D.L.; Grove, J.M.; Iwaniec, D.M.; Pickett, S.T.A. et al. 2016 Demystifying governance and its role for transitions in urban social–ecological systems. Ecosphere, 7 (11), 1-11.
Romolini, Michele; Bixler, R. Patrick; Grove, J. Morgan. 2016. A Social-ecological framework for urban stewardship network research to promote sustainable and resilient cities. Sustainability. 8(10): 956. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/su8090956 [15 p.].
Svendsen, Erika S.; Campbell, Lindsay K.; Fisher, Dana R.; Connolly, James J.T.; Johnson, Michelle L.; Sonti, Nancy F.; Locke, Dexter H.; Westphal, Lynne M.; LeBlanc Fisher, Cherie; Grove, J. Morgan; Romolini, Michele; Blahna, Dale J.; Wolf, Kathleen L. 2016. Stewardship mapping and assessment project: a framework for understanding community-based environmental stewardship. Gen. Tech. Rep. 156. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 134 p.
Romolini, M.; Dalton, S.E.; Grove, J.M. 2015. Environmental governance of the sustainable city: examining changes in stewardship networks in the Gwynns Falls watershed.
Romolini, Michele; Grove, J. Morgan; Locke, Dexter H. 2013. Assessing and comparing relationships between urban environmental stewardship networks and land cover in Baltimore and Seattle. Landscape and Urban Planning. 120: 190-207.
News, Events, and More
- December 5, 2018, LinkedIn
- August 17, 2018, Facebook
- Resilience isn`t only about infrastructure. How can we better support community-based environmental stewardship in readiness, response, and recovery from disturbance?November 11, 2016, Nature of Cities
- February 10, 2016, ioby
- September 3, 2014, Nature of Cities
- June 28, 2013, Pop Tech
- STEW-MAP in the New York City region: survey results of the Stewardship Mapping and Assessment Project June, 2019
- A Social-ecological framework for urban stewardship network research to promote sustainable and resilient cities June 9, 2017
- Toward an understanding of citywide urban environmental governance: An examination of stewardship networks in Baltimore and Seattle September 9, 2016
- Recognizing Stewardship Practices as Indicators of Social Resilience: In Living Memorials and in a Community Garden August 12, 2016
- Stewardship mapping and assessment project: a framework for understanding community-based environmental stewardship February 25, 2016
- Mixed methods analysis of urban environmental stewardship networks August 31, 2015