The Northern Research Station offers more than 12,000 online publications. Our collection of publications is constantly expanding so be sure to check back often.
Most Recently Added Publications
- Forest futures in the Anthropocene: Can trees and humans survive together?
- Monitoring as a partially observable decision problem
- The unbiasedness of a generalized mirage boundary correction method for Monte Carlo integration estimators of volume
- Evaluation of MODIS albedo product (MCD43A) over grassland, agriculture and forest surface types during dormant and snow-covered periods
- Network analysis reveals multiscale controls on streamwater chemistry
- What we know about northern white-cedar and why you should care Dr. Laura S. Kenefic, Principal Silviculturist
- Fitting Fire into Oak Management
- View Other Archived Webcasts
Databases & Data Sets
- Forest Inventory and Analysis Data Center
- Urban Forest Data
- Databases available from the North Central web site
- National Forest Inventory and Analysis Spatial Data Services
Last Modified: 7/23/2014