The Northern Research Station offers more than 12,000 online publications. Our collection of publications is constantly expanding so be sure to check back often.
Most Recently Added Publications
- Assessing risk to birds from industrial wind energy development via paired resource selection nodels
- Are insular populations of the Philippine falconet (Microhierax erythrogenys) steps in a cline?
- Decay fungi of riparian trees in the Southwestern U.S.
- The cloning and characterization of a poplar stomatal density gene
- Efficacy of three insecticides applied to bark to control Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae)
- What we know about northern white-cedar and why you should care Dr. Laura S. Kenefic, Principal Silviculturist
- Fitting Fire into Oak Management
- View Other Archived Webcasts
Databases & Data Sets
- Forest Inventory and Analysis Data Center
- Urban Forest Data
- Databases available from the North Central web site
- National Forest Inventory and Analysis Spatial Data Services
Last Modified: 8/21/2014