The Northern Research Station offers more than 11,000 online publications. Our collection of publications is constantly expanding so be sure to check back often.
Most Recently Added Publications
- Will future climate favor more erratic wildfires in the western United States?
- Forest carbon dynamics associated with growth and disturbances in Oklahoma and Texas, 1992-2006
- Using maximum entropy modeling to identify and prioritize red spruce forest habitat in West Virginia
- Effects of soil calcium and aluminum on the physiology of balsam fir and red spruce saplings in northern New England
- Estimation of merchantable bole volume and biomass above sawlog top in the National Forest inventory of the United States
- What we know about northern white-cedar and why you should care Dr. Laura S. Kenefic, Principal Silviculturist
- Fitting Fire into Oak Management
- View Other Archived Webcasts
Databases & Data Sets
- Forest Inventory and Analysis Data Center
- Urban Forest Data
- Databases available from the North Central web site
- National Forest Inventory and Analysis Spatial Data Services
Last Modified: 12/10/2013