The Northern Research Station offers more than 12,000 online publications. Our collection of publications is constantly expanding so be sure to check back often.
Most Recently Added Publications
- Gaseous mercury fluxes from forest soils in response to forest harvesting intensity: A field manipulation experiment
- The introduction of Laricobius nigrinus as a biological control agent for the hemlock woolly adelgid: Is there a threat to the native congener, L rubidus?
- Ecoenzymatic stoichiometry and microbial processing of organic matter in northern bogs and fens reveals a common P-limitation between peatland types
- Evolution of a short-term study of lodgepole pine dwarf mistletoe vectors that turned into a long-term study of the remarkable gray jay on the Fraser Experimental Forest,Colorado, 1982-2009
- Influence of hiking trails on montane birds
- What we know about northern white-cedar and why you should care Dr. Laura S. Kenefic, Principal Silviculturist
- Fitting Fire into Oak Management
- View Other Archived Webcasts
Databases & Data Sets
- Forest Inventory and Analysis Data Center
- Urban Forest Data
- Databases available from the North Central web site
- National Forest Inventory and Analysis Spatial Data Services
Last Modified: 9/30/2014