The Northern Research Station offers more than 12,000 online publications. Our collection of publications is constantly expanding so be sure to check back often.
Most Recently Added Publications
- Tree and forest effects on air quality and human health in the United States
- Diagnosing injury to eastern forest trees
- Forest futures in the Anthropocene: Can trees and humans survive together?
- Monitoring as a partially observable decision problem
- The unbiasedness of a generalized mirage boundary correction method for Monte Carlo integration estimators of volume
- What we know about northern white-cedar and why you should care Dr. Laura S. Kenefic, Principal Silviculturist
- Fitting Fire into Oak Management
- View Other Archived Webcasts
Databases & Data Sets
- Forest Inventory and Analysis Data Center
- Urban Forest Data
- Databases available from the North Central web site
- National Forest Inventory and Analysis Spatial Data Services
Last Modified: 7/25/2014