The Northern Research Station offers more than 12,000 online publications. Our collection of publications is constantly expanding so be sure to check back often.
Most Recently Added Publications
- Agrobacterium-mediated genetic transformation of Fraxinus americana hypocotyls
- Simulium (Phosterodoros) penobscotensis, a new species of black fly (Diptera: Simuliidae) from Maine, U.S.A.
- Biochemical genetic variation in the Family Simuliidae: electrophoretic identification of the human biter in the isomorphic Simulium jenningsi group
- Silvicultural methods of Lymantria dispar L. management: effects on Agrilus bilineatus (Weber) populations
- Invasions by two non-native insects alter regional forest species composition and successional trajectories
- What we know about northern white-cedar and why you should care Dr. Laura S. Kenefic, Principal Silviculturist
- Fitting Fire into Oak Management
- View Other Archived Webcasts
Databases & Data Sets
- Forest Inventory and Analysis Data Center
- Urban Forest Data
- Databases available from the North Central web site
- National Forest Inventory and Analysis Spatial Data Services
Last Modified: 12/30/2014