Scientists & Staff
Biological Sciences Tech.
Ecology and Management of Invasive Species and Forest Ecosystems
201 Lincoln Green
Starkville, Mississippi 39759
Featured Publications & Products
- Chen, Yigen; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Poland, Therese M. 2011. Moisture content and nutrition as selection forces for emerald ash borer larval feeding behaviour. Ecological Entomology. 36: 344-354.
- Grant, Gary G.; Poland, Therese M.; Ciaramitaro, Tina; Lyons, D. Barry; Jones, Gene C. 2011. Comparison of male and female emerald ash borer (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) responses to phoebe oil and (Z)-3-hexanol lures in light green prism traps. Economic Entomology. 104(1): 173-179.
Publications & Products
- Poland, Therese M.; Ciaramitaro, Tina; McCullough, Deborah G. 2015. Laboratory evaluation of the toxicity of systemic insecticides to emerald ash borer larvae. Journal of Economic Entomology. 10.1093/jee/tov381. 12 p.
- Poland, Therese M.; Ciaramitaro, Tina M.; Emery, Marla R.; Crook, Damon J.; Pigeon, Ed; Pigeon, Angie. 2015. Submergence of black ash logs to control emerald ash borer and preserve wood for American Indian basketmaking. Agricultural and Forest Entomology.
- Poland, Therese M.; Crook, Damon J.; Ciaramitaro, Tina M. 2011. Evaluation of log submergence to control EAB and preserve black ash for native American basketry. In: Parra, Gregory; Lance, David; Mastro, Victor; Reardon, Richard; Benedict, Chuck, comps. 2011 emerald ash borer national research and technology development meeting; 2011 October 12-13; Wooster, OH. FHTET-2011-06. Morgantown, WV; U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, State and Private Forestry, Forest Health Protection, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team: 150-151.
Last updated on : 04-Mar-2016