Michael T. Rains
Title: Station Director
Unit: Director's Office, Northern Research Station Executive Team
11 Campus Blvd., Suite 200
Newtown Square, PA 19073
E-mail: Contact Michael T. Rains
Jump to Publications
- Humboldt State University, Arcata, California: BS in Forest Management (1968); MS in Watershed Management (1970)
- University of Mississippi, Oxford, Mississippi (Economics and Labor Relations) (1977-1978)
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia: MBA (Public Administration) (1979-1980)
- Harvard University, J. F. Kennedy School of Government, Cambridge, Massachusetts (Government Operations) (1988)
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania (Professional and Secondary Teaching Certification: General Science; Earth and Space Science; Environmental Science; and, Middle School Mathematics) (2003 - 2008).
- Student Teaching Experience (Marple Newtown High School).
- Certifications completed January 2008.
- Masters of Education in Professional and Secondary Education, December 2012
Civic & Professional Affiliations
- Registered Professional Forester, CA, No. 632
- Senior Executive Association
- Community College Teaching Credential, CA
- Board of Trustees, National Environmental Education and Training Foundation
- Education Resource Teacher for Water in the Earth System (AMS)
- National Science Teachers Association
Other Publications by Michael T. Rains *
*Due to policy or copyright restrictions, we are unable to provide full-text versions of these publications. Please check with your local library or Contact Michael T. Rains to inquire about reprints.